Active Home Week







Hey everyone!

You’ve been working so hard the last few week, I've been so proud of you all

I would like for you to continue to keep reading and working on Sumdog and Nessy and take part in our active week! Lots of time to be active, bake, draw and listen to your favourite music! You will only have some written work - Maths and English on Thursday and Friday. I've kept it short as the aim is to keep active!

 I will be posting some challenges each day on Seesaw that I’ve been trying at home too! See if you can beat me! 

One other thing that I would like you to do this week is make a sign for the class, when you have it finished please take a picture with it for the class and upload to Seesaw! I’m going to then put them all together to make a collage! Hopefully everyone will take part!

Here is a picture of the signs I made to give you some examples and a picture of me with my sign!








Have a great week everyone and can’t wait to hear from you all!

Ms O Hanlon


ACTIVE WEEK IDEAS


Click on the names of any of the activities!








Work for Thurs 7th and Friday 8th May

English
  • Read the Little Wren below.
  • Answer questions 1-9, Part A (the blue box) on Thursday.
  • Answer questions 1-8, Part B (the green box) on Friday.
  • Check for capital letters, full stops and spelling mistakes once you have completed your written work.

Story:









Questions:






Maths

Thursday: Look Back 2 in your copy. Number and letter your answers. 
Q4; Just state if its vertical ( up and down) or horizontal ( across) no need to draw shapes.








Friday: Look Back 3 in your copy. Number and letter your answers. 

Q4: Just write the time half an hour later, you do not need to draw the clocks!





Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Cabinteely Park

Pizza Making with Ms Harwood